Geothermal HVAC Service, Geothermal HVAC Repair & Geothermal HVAC InstallationDenton, TX, Plano, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Irving, TX, Lewisville, TX, Frisco, TX
Frost Brothers Heating & Air expertly provides geothermal heating and cooling design, installation, and service to homeowners throughout northern Dallas and surrounding suburbs. Specializing in energy efficient, environmentally friendly options for indoor comfort, we offer a rewarding selection of geothermal systems and are experienced in every aspect of implementation, repair, and maintenance. Our NATE-certified technicians target your specific requirements and long-term goals, recommend only top quality equipment, and make sure you are familiar with operation and features.
Expert Geothermal HVAC Installations & Service
Through skilled project management, we avoid the delays, errors, and miscommunication that too often add up to an ongoing nightmare. By adhering to a strict timetable and exacting procedures, our geothermal specialists ensure accurate installation and optimum results. Contact the knowledgeable professionals from Frost Brothers Heating & Air to cut heating and cooling costs, improve comfort, and for skilled service across Denton TX, Allen TX, Plano TX, Frisco TX, Lewisville TX, Grapevine TX, Irving TX, Fort Worth TX, Keller TX, Watauga TX, & North Richland Hills TX.
Enjoy the outstanding benefits of geothermal heating and cooling!
- Cost Savings – Compared to conventional heat pumps, or gas or oil heating options, a geothermal unit will typically reduce your energy bills by 25 to 50%.
- Hot Water – Supplement your conventional water heater, and take advantage of virtually free hot water.
- Energy Efficiency – Drawing only small amounts of electricity to transfer heat, the geothermal heat pump produces an average of four units of energy for every unit of electricity used to power the system.
- Eco-Friendly – The EPA recognizes geothermal as the most environmentally-safe and cost-effective method of heating and cooling. The installation of one geothermal system is the equivalent of planting 750 trees.
- Return – Significantly lower utility bills and maintenance costs will recover the geothermal investment in an average of three to five years.
- Longevity – Protected from climate and weather because of its indoor location, geothermal systems typically last upwards of twenty years when conscientiously serviced. The ground loop system normally lasts around fifty years.
- Low Maintenance – With a single unit handling the job of both a furnace and air conditioner, the geothermal alternative requires little maintenance beyond periodic inspections and filter changes.
- Safe – There is no concern over flames, fumes, odors, hot surfaces, or combustion byproducts, such as carbon monoxide.
- Comfort – Temperatures remain consistent, without the uncomfortable hot and cold blasts of forced air. Geothermal units also handle dehumidification during the summer season.
- Quiet – Much like your refrigerator, the geothermal heat pump transfers heat from one place to another, and is therefore exceptionally quiet. The noise and eyesore of an outdoor unit is eliminated.