Frost Brothers Heating & Air improves the indoor environment of residential homes across northern Dallas and surrounding suburbs. Along with providing reliable heating and cooling solutions, we target the quality of your indoor air. While it is often easy to overlook and difficult to identify concerns, air quality greatly impacts your comfort, health, productivity, energy costs, and condition of both your home and HVAC equipment. For problems with excessive humidity, insufficient humidity, airborne contaminants, drafts, fumes, and more, we provide the quality products and services to resolve any challenge. Our NATE-certified, air quality specialists determine your specific issues, before designing a strategy for both immediate and long-term results. Established in 1994, we draw from extensive training and experience in both older and newer homes across northern Dallas and surrounding suburbs. Rest assured, our recommendations are customized to suit your requirements.
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Over the years, we’ve seen the consequences of polluted indoor air quality, and implement only those products with proven histories. While Frost Brothers Heating & Air offers a diverse selection of HVAC accessories to resolve every issue, each option has met our exacting standards for quality and reliability. We utilize the necessary products and steps to effectively combat what is often a combination of issues in the home, which sometimes requires the incorporation of multiple methods. Our specialists provide the accurate information you need to take proactive steps toward improvement. We help pinpoint the right solution for you, handle proper installation, and familiarize you with operation and features. The air quality experts at Frost Brothers Heating & Air create healthier, cleaner, more comfortable homes throughout Denton TX, Allen TX, Plano TX, Frisco TX, Lewisville TX, Grapevine TX, Irving TX, Fort Worth TX, Keller TX, Watauga TX, & North Richland Hills TX.
Frost Brothers Heating & Air offers a variety of helpful air quality solutions, including:
- Air Filtration Systems – Air filters, air purifiers, and electronic air cleaners all work quietly and effectively to trap and eliminate airborne contaminants, such as dust, dander, mold spores, and pollen from your home.
- Humidifiers – When humidity levels fall below the ideal range, you’re going to feel colder and be tempted to turn up the thermostat. You’ll also be more susceptible to viruses. Some of the many problems caused by overly dry air include, dry skin, sore throats, bloody noses, itchy skin, aggravated symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, frizzy hair, static shock, and damage to wood furnishings.
- Dehumidifiers – Excessive moisture makes you feel overheated and fatigued, resulting in lower thermostat settings and higher energy bills. When humidity levels are above the ideal range, you’ll struggle with the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria, dust mites, and potential damage to home furnishings.
- Duct Sealing – Leaks in ductwork allow your heated/cooled air to escape, causing much higher energy bills. Those same faults in the system allow unconditioned air in, introducing exterior pollutants into breathing air. Degraded indoor air quality, HVAC wear and tear, and diminished comfort are a few of the many consequences of leaking ducts.
- Duct Repair – Damaged air ducts cause HVAC equipment to work longer and harder to meet your expectations for comfort. This increases wear and tear, the possibility for malfunctions, and also shortens service life.
- Duct Replacement – Depending on the condition of air ducts, it may be more cost-effective to replace the system.
- Ductwork Installation – Proper design and installation, along with quality materials, are essential to your budget, comfort, health, and long-term satisfaction. For all ductwork installation and services, rely on the skilled professionals from Frost Brothers Heating & Air.
- Duct Cleaning – Let Frost Brothers Heating & Air tidy up your air ducts! Using advanced blowers & vacuums we thoroughly clean your supply, intake and return ducts.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators – While a tight thermal envelope is crucial to prevent energy waste, the same stale, polluted air is often trapped inside. An energy recovery ventilator provides all the benefits of opening a window, with none of the drawbacks, such as energy losses, excess humidity, and outdoor pollutants.
- Heat Recovery Ventilators – By preheating the air that is introduced to the home, you enjoy the benefits of fresh air without reducing the efficiency of your heating system.
- UV Lights – REME HALO® by RGF Environmental. REME HALO® is the next generation of quality indoor air, capable of purifying every inch of air produced by your air conditioning system.
- Ionizing Air Cleaner – Installing an Ionizing Air Cleaner in your home may reduce the build up of air borne bacterial infections. Contact Frost Brothers Heating & Air to learn more!